Ok, been a busy couple of weeks. Finished Sammael for Eric. What a great model, I did not have too much trouble with it being “Fine Cast”, lots of sanding and filing but not more than I expected. (This image was taken before touchups…whoops.)
Got a few Kabalite Warriors assembled and a test model done. Inspired by two other Dark Eldar projects I saw on the internet I decided to go with a light armor color scheme that is worn by use. In the Dark Eldar Codex there is mention of a Kabal that is proud to go into battle wearing and using gear that has seen centuries of use. Next I will have to come up with some basing for this model.
Still lots to get done, but that is it for now.
Wow! March was a busy month. With so much going at work and at home I’m surprised I got as much done as I did. Played a few games, took part in a local tournament and managed to get some projects finished.
First up…the completed 1,850 Nercon Force.
The Monolith was not a fun model to assemble or paint but it is finished and that makes me happy.
Took the 1,850 to a local tournament but only managed a 1-2 record. Admittedly my “list” is not particularly geared for a competitive tournament, but I did have a great time and got in some good games. Here is a picture from my first game, during deployment.
Finishing the Necron Army means I can get on to other projects and started working on a Sammael for Eric…hoping to have it finished this week.